Rocket Home Barista Training
Want a coffee that tastes just like the ones you'd get in our Atomic cafés? Learn to make the most of your domestic Rocket Espresso machine with our dedicated training. We’ll teach you the coffee-making skills you need to make your perfect cup of coffee from home.
This training is exclusively for owners and users of Rocket espresso machines. If you own or use a different brand of machinery and want to learn more about making coffee, please refer to our Intro to Espresso class.
You’ll also get a complimentary 250g bag of our premium coffee beans.
What you’ll learn
– The basics of coffee agronomy and how to choose the best beans for you
– How to correctly store coffee beans
– Rocket Espresso machine parts and function
– How to perfectly extract espresso and the techniques involved
– How to perfectly steam micro foam every time
– How to pour milk-based beverages
– How to clean your equipment correctly
Classes are held at The Rocket Store at 208 Ponsonby Road.
Please note this class does not result in a qualification/certificate.
Please provide your daytime contact phone number when you book. This class is currently running on Thursday afternoons on a bi-weekly basis. If you can’t find a day/time suitable to book, please contact the training team directly at email@example.com and we’ll see if we find you another booking option.
Please provide your daytime contact phone number when you book.