Serve quality coffee. Get expert support.
To grow your business, you need industry-leading support to create your own team of coffee experts. By partnering with Atomic, we’ll become part of your crew to help you serve exceptional coffee, every time.
Not only will you get premium-quality, batch-roasted coffee, we'll help manage all your product, training and machinery needs. Our team is immersed in the day-to-day world of cafe operations and can work with you on design, workflow, equipment and the coffee program best suited to your cafe.
Atomic provide our customers ongoing technical support for equipment – from installation, to emergency repairs, we have you covered. Our technicians are certified & trained on many types of equipment, including espresso machines & grinders from most brands.
Servicing and preventative maintenance (PVM)
– You will have 2 service visits per year, managed by our in-house service team.
– PVM ensures you are far less likely to have breakdowns and minimises downtime.
24/7 tech support
– Technical support is provided by an on-call technician.
– Out-of-town customers are supported by a network of trusted agents and partners meaning help is always on hand.
Advice on which equipment is best for your needs – we are able to assess your project & provide suggestions on which models and size equipment we believe is best. We can also review your layout & services planned for the area, to advise on spacing and work flow.
Our training program provides:
– Up to date techniques and advance coffee knowledge to upskill your baristas
– follow up feedback and reporting so you know where your barista is at after training
– on site visits to check in with how your baristas are tracking
– assistance and coaching for baristas entering competitions
We offer full day barista training twice a week at our training room in Kingsland. The day comprises of two classes: Espresso Extraction and Milk Preparation.
Espresso Extraction is an extensive training that includes, seed to cup knowledge, roastery tour, blending information, espresso variables, barista techniques, espresso techniques demonstration, machine and grinder knowledge, an hour assisted practical, cleaning and maintenance, and follow up reporting.
Milk Preparation covers a lecture on the science behind milk, how to create micro-foam, milk steaming demonstration, assisted practical time in each of the stages of pouring, and follow up reporting.
We host extra classes including Latte Art, Soft Brewing and Cuppings on request.
Our training team is made up of SCA certified trainers, NZ Barista Championship competitors, and NZ Barista Championship judges.
Whether you're planning an event, needing help on the ol' social medias, or after something more traditional – we're here to lend a hand.
We can assist in providing;– Cart and caravan setups
– Help with marketing planning and strategy
– Speciality coffee events e.g. Latte Art Throwdowns
– Printed collateral