Work With Us
We are on the look-out for a keen and enthusiastic chef to join our team in the kitchen at our flagship Kingsland site. This role covers early morning baking and sandwich prep for all of our cafes, as well as day to day service. If you are motivated, eager to learn and have excellent attention to detail please get in touch.
Full time 35-40 hours per week
Features of the role:
- The daily baking and preparation cabinet items - savoury pies, scones, muffins, delicious mini cakes, slices and biscuits.
- Preparing of orders for our other sites
- Interact & work along side head chef to develop ideas and introduce new items.
- Step in to help with other kitchen duties including service when required.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys baking, takes pride in their work and has attention to detail.
- Can produce good quality products, quickly, efficiently and with a smile.
- Is able to work from recipes & follow systems with precision but enjoys creativity.
- Has a knowledge of all basic methods needed for cakes and pastries.
- Is organized and able to be flexible with their work schedule
- Has a good knowledge of the food safety regulation
- Can work in a small team but is also able to manage the pastry section on their own if necessary.
- Is honest, reliable and motivated with a can do attitude who can work under pressure as production outputs vary.
In return, Atomic will:
- Supply you with all the coffee you can drink
- Give you a close-knit and fun working culture
- Free coffee beans to take home each week
- Provide the opportunity for growth and development
For the successful candidate a minimum of two years work experience in a pastry kitchen is preferred, but a high-achieving less experienced person will also be considered.