We're looking for a dedicated Barista to join our team of coffee pros.
Duties & responsibilities:
- To ensure that all coffee produced is consistent and of the highest quality; while maintaining good a good workflow, clean machine and workspace
- To take pride in every coffee produced understanding that every cup produced is representative of not only your barista skills but also Atomic Coffee Roasters
- To participate in all coffee related training sessions and to be active wherever possible in NZSCA and Barista Guild events
- To be enthusiastic and energetic with customers and to help out fellow staff when required
- To be willing and able to perform in all aspects of the café, including food and drink preparation, service and cleaning
- To comply with all health & safety and hygiene standards, and to maintain a smart appearance
Coffee skills are a must but we're looking for an individual who enjoys hospitality and will take pride in looking after our customers.
If you enjoy being part of a great team, are friendly, customer focused and love coffee - we want to hear from you!
Sign up to the Atomic newsletter for first access to special offers, new coffee info and upcoming events...