This role will suit someone who is an excellent communicator, loves attending and working events and is looking for an entry into a career in marketing.
If this sounds like you, apply below.
We're looking for a dedicated Barista to join our team of coffee pros.
Duties & responsibilities:
- To ensure that all coffee produced is consistent and of the highest quality; while maintaining good a good workflow, clean machine and workspace
- To take pride in every coffee produced understanding that every cup produced is representative of not only your barista skills but also Atomic Coffee Roasters
- To participate in all coffee related training sessions and to be active wherever possible in NZSCA and Barista Guild events
- To be enthusiastic and energetic with customers and to help out fellow staff when required
- To be willing and able to perform in all aspects of the café, including food and drink preparation, service and cleaning
- To comply with all health & safety and hygiene standards, and to maintain a smart appearance
Coffee skills are a must but we're looking for an individual who enjoys hospitality and will take pride in looking after our customers.
If you enjoy being part of a great team, are friendly, customer focused and love coffee - we want to hear from you!
We're looking for a part time, weekend Line Chef. Suitable for someone looking for part time work, studying or looking for extra hours, working 7AM - 3PM Saturday & Sunday.
Duties & responsibilities:- General food prep
If you think you'll enjoy pumping out breakfasts & lunches for the loyal regulars at our Kingsland HQ, apply with your CV below.
Sign up to the Atomic newsletter for first access to special offers, new coffee info and upcoming events...