All orders are sent out on a signature required courier service, unless requested. Please state in the instructions section when placing the order if you would prefer to receive your order as a non-signature courier. Coffee Subscriptions are dispatched on a Thursday. Orders are sent on an overnight service for the North Island, South Island will arrive early the following week. These are sent on a non-signature courier.
Orders placed Monday to Friday, by midday will be shipped the same day for delivery overnight (within main centres or 2 days for the South Island) with Fridays orders arriving Monday. Orders placed after 12pm Monday to Thursday, will be shipped the following day. Orders placed over the weekend will be shipped on the Monday.
If you have not received your package in a reasonable timeframe please give our customer service representative a call and they can track your Courier Post package and provide you with the number for future reference.
International shipping available on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 ATOMIC (286642)
All purchases made on this site are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) including GST.
Returns & Refunds
If your Atomic order wasn’t what you expected, or didn’t arrive in a satisfactory fashion let us know and we will sort it out. Give us a call on (09) 846 5883 or email email@example.com, tell us what has happened and we will sort it out and make it right. If it is an issue with merchandise, accessories, or coffee equipment return it to us within 14 days of the shipment date to the address: Atomic Coffee Roasters, Attention: Customer Services, 420C New North Rd, Kingsland, Auckland 1021.
The Fine Print
- Cups, Coffee accessories, Aprons, Clothing and Equipment must be returned in their original condition, and in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product is not in its original condition.
- Whilst we will refund any shipping charges incurred with returns, original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
Your information is safe with us. We will not misuse your data. We may collect and retain your personal information (such as your email address, name, phone number and mailing address) in order to process your order or meet any requests you may have. We may use your information for the following reasons:
- To send news and information about our activities which we believe may be useful to you.
- To process any queries you may have.
- To assist in providing the services you request, including order processing.
- To verify your identity.
If you do not want your personal information used in this manner, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access and update your personal information at any time. You can request to be removed from our mailing list by emailing us. We will only use or disclose to a credit agency personal information that you have provided to us or which we have obtained about you if:
- You have given us permission.
- We are required by law to disclose the information.
- We have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure.
- We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. When you place an order online with our website, a secure server is used (SSL Encryption). Atomic Coffee Roasters uses industry standard data encryption for transmission of any personal information including credit card details you provide online. Atomic Coffee Roasters makes no warranty in respect of the effectiveness of encryption used, and Atomic Coffee is not responsible for events arising from the unauthorised access of the information you provide. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.