Intro to Espresso Class
Enjoy quality espresso at home, just like you’d get in our cafés. We’ll teach you the coffee-making skills you need for an impressive brew in this introductory barista course.
You’ll also get a complimentary Atomic Intro to Espresso handbook and a 250g bag of our premium coffee beans.
What you’ll learn
– The basics of coffee agronomy
– The differences between a blend and a single origin coffee
– How Atomic roasts with a roastery tour
– How to correctly store coffee beans
– The definition of espresso and its variables
– Espresso machine function and parts
– Grinder function and parts
– How to set a grinder using a recipe
– How to control barista variables and techniques
– How to perfectly steam micro foam every time
– How to pour milk-based beverages
– How to clean your equipment correctly
Classes are held in our dedicated training room at 420c New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland.
Please provide your daytime contact phone number when you book.