Intro to Espresso Class
*Please note we are unable to run trainings while in alert levels 3 and 4. Once Auckland is in alert level 2 we will be running classes with smaller groups and priority will be given to those who were booked in with us during level 3/4. Thank you for your understanding and feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Enjoy quality espresso at home, just like you’d get in our cafés. We’ll teach you the coffee-making skills you need for an impressive brew in this introductory barista course.
You’ll also get a complimentary Atomic Intro to Espresso handbook and a 250g bag of our premium coffee beans.
What you’ll learn
– The basics of coffee agronomy
– The differences between a blend and a single origin coffee
– How Atomic roasts with a roastery tour
– How to correctly store coffee beans
– The definition of espresso and its variables
– Espresso machine function and parts
– Grinder function and parts
– How to set a grinder using a recipe
– How to control barista variables and techniques
– How to perfectly steam micro foam every time
– How to pour milk-based beverages
– How to clean your equipment correctly
Classes are held in our dedicated training room at 420c New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland.
Please provide your daytime contact phone number when you book. If you can’t find a day/time suitable to book, please contact the training team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see if we find you another booking option.
Once you've booked your class, please fill out this short questionnaire so we can tailor the class to suit your needs.
Please not this class does not result in a qualification.